Sunshine Blog Award
This will be one of my last blogs for a few days as I take some time for my health and ask for all your prayers over the next few days as I recover and recuperate. Thank you all for following this far. I truly enjoy writing this blog. God is so good. I will return writing in a few days. God Bless. I just have one thing I need to do.
I want to give a special thanks to Dan at http://hurdlestohappiness.wordpress.com/ for nominating me for the Sunshine Blog Award! It really is very nice to know that others enjoy what you do. The title of Dan’s site immediately caught my attention as a blog to follow and I would definitely recommend stopping by because it really is pleasurable and uplifting! I am certain Dan has a wonderful future ahead.
The rules for this award are as follows:
1. Link the award to the person who gave it to me.
2. Answer the following questions about myself
1. Favorite Bad Habit: Junk food
2. Twitter Name: don’t have one
3. My Passion: Preaching the Gospel
4. Favorite Time of Year: September – October fall season. I love the change of colors and crisp air.
5. Favorite Vacation: Anywhere near or far, even in my own backyard.
6. Favorite Physical Activity: Walking
7. What puts a Smile on My Face: Seeing children mature into youth and youth into adulthood
3. Nominate 10 bloggers for the award.
4. Link the nominees to the post and comment on their blog, letting them know about the award.
This is always the hardest for me because I enjoy all of the blogs I follow but here are 10 other blogs I’ve followed for some time and would like to nominate. It’s a diverse selection but I think you will enjoy checking them out. they all bring sunshine in different ways.