Awards And A Special Thank You
This is a special thank you for Kavi of wingrish.wordpress.com for nominating me for two awards. I started blogging to address some stress issues and have found it to be very rewarding. So it is always very nice when someone else finds it rewarding also. It is also quite nice to share blogs that you enjoy reading and nominate them as well.
The Very Inspiring Blogger Award requires that I share 7 things about myself, so here goes:
1) I am an Episcopal Priest
2) I have a black belt in karate
3) One of my most favorite destinations was South Africa – a very beautiful country
4) I enjoy listening to music
5) I hope to publish a book one day
6) Writing has become a passion close to preaching
7) Soon I hope to start a women’s ministry.
The second award from Kavi is the Lovely Blog Award. I am again thankful because I hope that love is the message that is heard in my writing. Both awards require that I nominate 15 blogs that inspire me and shares a lovely message. All are really great sites and I hope you enjoy them as well.
And the nominees are:
All are really great sites and I hope you enjoy them as well
Should you accept these are the rules:
Very Inspiring Blogger Award Rules
1.Display the award logo on your blog.
2.Link back to the person who nominated you.
3.State 7 things about yourself.
4.Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
5.Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
One Lovely Blog Award Rules
1. Include the blog award logo in your post.
2. Thank the person who nominated you.
3. Nominate 15 other people, and let them know you have done so.