12th Day Of Christmas
Drums, a member of the percussion group of musical instrument, are known to be used for more than just making music. The art of drumming is just as diverse. For example, the talking drums of Africa imitate pitch inflections of spoken language. Primates make drumming sounds by chest beating or hand clapping. Some militaries used drums to set marching pace and motivate their troops. In life no one person marches to the beat of the same drum. We each experience life a little differently but together as Christians the gift of twelve drummers are given for the twelve points of the Apostles Creed. However, regardless of the different denominations, the first step is simply to believe.
1. I believe in God, the Father almighty, creator of heaven and earth.
2. I believe in Jesus Christ, his only Son, our Lord.
3. He was conceived by the power of the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary.
4. He suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died, and was buried.
5. He descended into hell. On the third day he rose again.
6. He ascended into heaven and is seated at the right hand of God the Father Almighty.
7. He will come again to judge the living and the dead.
8. I believe in the Holy Spirit,
9. the holy catholic (universal) Church, the communion of saints,
10. the forgiveness of sins,
11. the resurrection of the body,
12. and the life everlasting. Amen