Reality Blog Award
I apologize for not responding sooner. But Advent and Christmas is always a very busy time of the year for me. It is a true pleasure when someone takes the time to honor your site by nominating you for an award. Writing is an extension of the self, giving in a special way. A special thank you to Candy S at http://findingorderincorpusa.wordpress.com/, a wonderful site I find to be very inspiring and real. I encourage a visit, it will give your soul a lift. I think all of the sites I follow offer me a piece of reality from various aspects. However, in keeping with the rules here are just a few I’d like to pass this award to. Thanks sincerely again to Candy S
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- Answer the Questions
- Pass the award onto to any other bloggers you want — and link to one of their specific posts so that they get notified by ping back
My Answers to the Questions
- If you could change something what would you change?
Access to education
- If you could relive one day, when would it be?
None, I enjoy the memories
- What’s one thing that really scares you?
- What one dream have you not completed yet, and do you think you will be able to complete it?
My education, probably not, I’ll never stop wanting to learn.
- If you could be someone else for a day, who would you be?
President of a University